Chief Editor: German S. Dyakonov
«Herald of Kazan Technological University» is a bimonthly peer-reviewed scientific Journal, the founders of the Journal are Kazan State Technological University and the Mendeleyev Russian Chemical Society.
Among the subscribers of the Journal are all the leading Russian Universities as well as the Universities of the CIS countries (Commonwealth of Independent States).
Scientists and researchers are welcomed to contribute their material to one of the following sections of the Journal:
- Substance Structure and Theory of Chemical Processes
- Applied Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Chemistry, Technology and Use of Polymers
- Chemical Process Engineering
- Heat and Mass Exchange Processes, Power Engineering
- Problems of Oil Production, Petrochemistry, Oil Processing and Oil Products Application.
- Electrochemical Processes
- Food Engineering
- Information Science, Information and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical and Instrument Engineering, Metrology Questions
- Humanities, Social and Economic Problems
- Educational and Scientific Activities: Organization and Information Support